Website Terms and Conditions for Skiptracelists.com
Please read these terms and conditions ("Terms") carefully before using Skiptracelists.com ("Website"). By using this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use this Website.
1. Intellectual Property Skiptracelists.com and its contents, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, icons, and software, are the property of Skiptracelists.com or its affiliates and are protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content or intellectual property obtained from this Website.
2. Duplicate records consist of any record that has been previously submitted on your account. Users will not be billed for any skips where the same data was received from previous skips. Duplicate records within the same list will not be removed and the user will be billed for the duplicate hit. Duplicate data must be removed from list(s) before uploading.
3. Use of Website You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use this Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties This Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Skiptracelists.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this Website. You expressly agree that your use of this Website is at your sole risk.
6. A “Hit” is data received from a skip search that contains any of the following 1. A phone number 2. Email Address 3. Alternate Address 4. Relative information.
7. Limitation of Liability Skiptracelists.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
8. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold Skiptracelists.com and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this Website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
9. Modifications Skiptracelists.com reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of this Website after the posting of any changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
10. Governing Law These Terms and your use of this Website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
11. Dispute Resolution Any disputes arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of this Website will be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any arbitration award may be enforced by any court of competent jurisdiction.
13. Furthermore, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
14. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that any information, data, or content accessed or downloaded from this website is done so at their own risk. We shall not be held responsible for any data loss, corruption, or system failure that may occur due to the use of this website or any related services.
16. Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or this Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Once an order is submitted, customer understands the sale is final, no refunds will be issued for any reason.
18. It is imperative customer only submits their order one time. If a customer submits the order multiple times customer will be charged for each submsission.